I’ve joined “February is for Finishing”.
Yes, I will not cast on, start crocheting, or even pick up my learn to spin kit, until I have finished what I’m currently working on, or so the plan goes.
Presently on the needles/hooks I have five yarn projects. (I also have a mini quilt I’m working on, but that’s outside of this I’ve decided)
- Manly – this is a sweater for the OH. I’m over half-way up the back, so only the rest of the back, the front, both arms, the sewing, the neck and the weaving in of ends to go…
- Not Fussy Socks – again for OH, these are socks using the Yarn Harlot’s Earl Grey pattern. I’m about half way down the leg on the first one of these. It’s a pretty easy pattern; I just need to get my sock mojo back on.
- Fetching for my sister. Should be a quick one, I’ve done the cuff on the first one.
- Fluffy Bunnies for me. Slippers, lovely yarn, crochet so it’s quick. I’ve done both inner soles so far.
- Sudoku Blanket. No, there’s no chance of me finishing this one, but I do want to finish all of the “pattern 3” squares (one more to do, in purple)
- Dream Catcher Square… no, actually this is part of a crochet-along and so there’s going to be a February square for it. I plan to leave the February square until after I finish all the things already mentioned above. (Sorry, no pictures!)