Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

The Good
Last night was Jax's Cowboy and Indian themed party. Drinking was done, some nice cocktails were made and large amounts of pizza were ordered. There was also some chicken but some be-atch ate it all before I got any.

The Bad
Lint got very drunk, as one might expect. So did I actually. At least Lint knows that annoying and controversial aren't always bad characteristics. My appologies if you didn't realise that mate. You don't always annoy me. Oly when you're falling over and making people shout and such. (And when you don't eat eggs, although I hear it wasn't your fault that your non-egg likingness wasn't reported to the kitchen)

The Ugly Jax succeeded in her kiss a girl challenge 3x over. I'm not saying that Jax is ugly, or that kissing Jax is either ugly or bad. Or that the others involved are ugly.
Dammit. This is why I don't go around kissing girls. But anyway, it's under the "ugly" heading because otherwise I'd insult someone else...

Moving on from the film theme, this JB fellow seems okay. I'm not going to pass further comment, but he helped supervise Lint and also was good humoured about all incidents. And he was nice about the breakfast when I'm sure it was probably:
  1. Cold
  2. Not what he (or any other participant) asked for
  3. Not served with much smiling or cheer
  4. Served at lunchtime


Still, it could be worse...

1 comment:

Jaq said...

The breakfast was perfect, and to be fair we didn't all get up much before lunch - excluding those of course who never slept.

Good to see you again.