Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tan-fastic

Indeed, for tonight I endeavour to be less milk-coloured and more the colour of someone with a second home in the Bahamas. Or St. Tropez.

I shall undress, slather exfoliant (thats scrubby-gel for you men) all over me, wipe it all off, slather moisturisor all over my drier bits (like knees and elbows), then (using latex gloves) slather funny brown tanning lotion all over me. Then, tomorrow morning I shower it off and should be bronzed and beautiful. Hopefully. And not streaky. Although I might have time to get it fixed if I do screw it up. Before the ball. On Friday. Two nights away. [minor levels of panic setting in]
However, I am using the critically acclaimed, celebrity endorsed, St. Tropez.
I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.
Then tomorrow I'm changing my hair colour too...

...

At least I'll be wearing my real nails.

Is it wrong to want to look pretty?

No comments: