Sunday, May 15, 2005

Houses, Derren and Stuff

This weekend has so far been an interesting one. I had quite a busy day yesterday, including some shopping, an interview at a bank for a mortgage, some more shopping, a very nice lunch, a trip to the pub, seeing Derren Brown and then further pubbing. Pretty good, really.

Shopping was sucessful, I got the black-long-sleeved-t-shirt I needed for my costume, and I am now almost ready to be Captain Magenta. Also bought some nice shorts and a new bikini
Ok, no - I don't really need shorts or a bikini, but they're a nice colour (not pink) and they were also inexpensive.

The mortgage woman was nice, and also quite helpful. We can officially look at houses and know if the bank will buy them for us.

Derren Brown was slightly more predictable than I had hoped, partly from having seen some of his (TV) shows before. I had spotted many of the "subliminal" messages, which is odd, since they're meant to be subliminal...

I have now updated my list of aims for the remainder of the year.

Nice to see Badfriend again.

Surprised by the voting profile of the group - I appologise for not giving you all more credit (except for Lint, who I should have expected to do that)
On a related note, I was surprised to find that I should have voted for a party I didn't, although it wouldn't have actually changed the result here.

So I'm going to go eat before I starve to death (exaggeration)

Tsuki x

2 comments:

Chip said...

Of course, we could all have been playing the Derren Brown Liar game when we were going round saying who we voted for...

Tsuki said...

Of course.

I figure that if someone is willing to lie to hide their beliefs, then what they really think probably isn't worth knowing...