Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Stuff

So much has happened since my last blog!

First: promised (when drunk) appology:
I need to appologise to Jaq for not giving her the credit she's due, for expecting the things that annoy me (sorry hun) and forgetting all the great things I like so much. For blaming her for leaving rather than understanding and for thinking selfishly when I shouldn't.

I'm not going to be less vague.

So, apparantly on election night while at the pub I said some amusing things, ranging from "I don't think I'm gay" to discussions about children I don't have. Hmm. Maybe I should drink less, or more and more often, to prevent these occurences.

Work is still as work is, I doubt that it will improve in the near future, and I'm in a position at the moment where I don't want to do anything about it. I thought that seeing other people go off and sort their lives out might inspire me, but not really.

Going to look into the scary world of Mortgages at the weekend. Scary in many ways, not least in the size of a commitment for me and Dom.

Scotland - yes, that was cool. Should have mentioned it already but had stuff to do. Wicked weekend, thank you muchly Chip. I particularly enjoyed (in no order):
  • walking without Bert (no offense)
  • roast dinner
  • being rubbish at golf
  • sitting around
  • being rubbish at lighting fires, but making lots of smoke and using lots of matches in the process!
  • sausages for breakfast
  • jacuzzi bath!!!
  • Being in a beautiful location
  • Everything not going tits-up and therefore not having anything to moan about


So, coming up - PTH-X Our team is Captain Scarlet themed, and the costumes are almost ready! I'm really looking forward to that too, I'm being Captain Magenta! Woo!

Well, signing off now,
Tsuki x.

2 comments:

Jaq said...

You know that's ok. I'm equally guilty of many things, not least of all blaming myself for leaving.

And I have blamed others for leaving and think I need to be as big as you and try apologise to them too.

Got a space for a spare one one night when I'm down?

Tsuki said...

Always got space!
But it's on the couch or air bed these days, no fold out sofa here...