Friday, July 22, 2005

Random Not-Rant

Well,
Everything seems fairly odd at the moment.
The house thing is going okay, our Home-buyers' Report turned up today. It was actually quite funny to read, as it says some funny things. I'm not going into detail though as it's confidential.

So, yes. The people I know from the big Smoke are all fine, and also fine since the new round of bombings were rubbish. I mean, what kind of suicide bomber doesn't even blom him/herself up!?! RUBBISH!
NB: I am not condoning suicide bombing, just being VERY amused at how rubbish they were at it.

I'm not allowing anyone to know about my career plans, so then I don't have to send out unhappy emails about how I'm not wanted. :)
Funny - I thought this was going to be a big rant. It's not really is it. I guess Kalms (TM) work. I should think about getting dinner ready, Dom is meant to be on his way home. From out with people from work who failed to tell me they were going anywhere before I left work, even though I walked past one of them on the way (Iasonas).
O well. I can't really afford to be out at any rate, and I have now managed to write a letter to cancel our home insurance which we don't want so that we can set up some that we do want. It's all so complicated.

OH! And the wedding at the weekend was great!

3 comments:

Lint said...

I did email you about going out last night, it just took three hours for it to get through the work email system! Bah!

Tsuki said...

Forgiven then

iasonas said...

Far too late for a reply... but it probably had something to do with me not having received any e-mails about it either... and, at this stage in July, was more interested in trying to find out what "somebody else" was up to! Wasn't intentional!