Friday, January 20, 2006

Item: Buy Some New Slippers

Has completed successfully.
I'm wearing them now.
I would post a picture of them, but as I don't have a digital camera and my bluetooth dongle is broken, I can't.
They are pink and furry slippers from BHS.
Yes, I was also surprised that they sold anything I wanted in BHS, but I have been surprised by them having what I wanted before too. Like duck-down pillows and control-top tights (for minimising the bits I'm trying to get rid of!)

Also, I have read a new book (i.e. one I had not read before). It is called Ella Minnow Pea. It's a humorous tale told in the form of letters between islanders about some crazy council banning the use of various letters of the alphabet. It apparantly comes down to the phrase: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" which has all of the letters of the alphabet in it. As apparantly does "Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs". Fascinating.
I read the whole book last night in the bath.

No comments: