Saturday, February 18, 2006

New Stuff

In about half-an-hour my parents are arriving in a large van. They are bringing us some new furniture. This includes a variety of items:
  1. Wardrobe - double sized, teak.
  2. Wardrobe - one-and-a-half sized, teak.
  3. Table - with 4 chairs, oval, folds up, mahogany
  4. Welsh Dresser - also known as a wall unit - mahogany
So, Leon and I have totally reorganised the bedroom. Ok, I say we, I mean that Leon did all the humping around and I came home from a girly cocktail night and went "ooh".
He's also dismantled our black round table, which we are hoping to sell. I put it on the E-xchange at work, which is a sort of market place online. I got an enquiry almost as soon as it went up, but I fear that the person who enquired might go for the Ikea table also on there, as it's free. I asked for £20. However, I might well put it on again in a few weeks for free if we still didn't get rid of it.

I also have added a new link on my blogs section. It's set apart a little for a reason: the blog-writer is my ex-boyfriend, ex-housemate, ex-coursemate. He's actually quite entertaining to read though. Stig. Of course, we had a slightly rocky time - mainly from me being a bitch in fairness. If I find any other of my uni mates, I'll put them on here too.

No comments: