Monday, October 25, 2004

Flood!

Yes, the river is flooded. This would not be of any concern to me, I thought, living in my new house. However, I have been proved sadly wrong. I walk to work by the river, you see, and the bit I walk down has been flooded to the point that I can not walk down it. This is disappointing. I had to walk down the road this morning. I don't like it. It's noisy, smelly and scary. I prefer the river. It put me in a less good mood this morning when I came in. A couple of weeks ago I had a go at badminton. I didn't think I was very good, but I enjoyed playing. Even despite the aches afterwards I thought I'd play again. However, this hasn't gone to plan. You see, when I fell down the stairs I hurt my back, and I don't think that I'll be rejoining the badminton arena seriously for a while. I intend to go next week though so that I can at least have a little bit of a knockabout. I'll be swimming tomorrow though, that should help (hopefully) some of the soreness in my muscles to get better. It might not - it might just make me feel really bad!

1 comment:

Lint said...

Um... paragraphs please? :-)