Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Happy (late) Birthday to my Sibling

Spent the weekend in Chester with my sister. It was her birthday on Sunday and so we took her prezzie (a coffee maker) to her. She liked it, and also seemed to enjoy the shopping. We went all round the Arndale Centre and then around Primark (didn't spend as much as last time) and then we got on a bus to the Trafford Centre. It was quite big, good fun. Didn't buy much there either. Had a good time wandering about and taking the mickey sometimes. We got into Chester quite late and checked into the hotel there. We went to Franky and Benny's for food, which wasvery nice. We also had cocktails. The hotel was nice enough, but the beds were horrible! They were soooo soft! Leondidn't sleep well, and my back was worse after I slept than before. I maybe should have had a shower (there wasn't a bath) to loosen my muscles! Then we wandered around Chester, bought a few more things for Leon's costume. I bought a hat in New Look. I tried to buy some jeans but there were none that weren't hipsters. We had no problems with the trains amazingly, and got back to York just before 7pm. Enough time to watch some weird stuff on TV, call my parents and have dinner. Not enough time for a bath as well though. I may do that tomorrow. I'll have to wash myhair again so that I can style it in the correct way for the costume. Woo! And I still have to finish my costume. It needs a bit of fixing and needs the lacings attaching. I also have to paint my nails, dom's nails, do my makeup, powder both of us to make us white, sort out the teeth, do my hair - it's going to be mad! Better start early I guess!

No comments: