Monday, October 10, 2005

Cool, Actually

So, it turns out that the stuff L ordered from screwfix is fairly cool. I'll let him off.

I'm still thinking about i-pod purchase possibility. I do like the mini (you all know what colour...) and it comes in 4 and 6 Gb sizes. Tempting. Still, it would set me back in my "getting out of my overdraft" plan quite significantly.

Still waiting for my catalogue too...
Ho hum. Been looking at holidays. Got to get something booked PDQ or we'll have to go last minute again. That's okay, except that you don't have a clue what's happening. That said, that could be the case on a standard holiday too.

How on earth do I decide what to get L for Xmas? (yes, thinking about it already because I'll have to spread the spend)

Think it's best if I just go to bed now.

No comments: