Monday, October 10, 2005

Feeling Soppy

It's L and my anniversary on Friday

We were planning on going on a "mini-cruise" to Amsterdam, but it was fully booked. Instead of this, we have planned a luxurious break in Harrogate. Ok, so it's not as glamorous as going abroad, but it does have advantages, like not sleeping on a boat.
We plan to go to the Original Betty's Tea-Rooms and also to the Turkish Bath. I am very excited about the Turkish Bath! The only downside of that is that swimwear is required (and don't think I'd rather be naked - honestly, I'd rather wear a moo-moo) and so I'll be looking a state! Ah, maybe I can get away with wearing one of my new bikinis that I didn't get to wear in the freezingness that was the Canaries.
We also plan to visit some museums and have a generally relaxing few days (including a day off work)
And I'm getting my hair cut on Thursday too.

Who would believe it, 4 years?

2 comments:

Sarum said...

Well happy anniversary for Friday! (because I will almost certainly forget to say anything on the day itself, I'm hopeless at remembering to do thing on specific dates).

Jimbobjo said...

Happy anniversary! We're going to Harrogate too this weekend!