Saturday, October 29, 2005

Excercise

So, I bought myself a treadmill on Thursday, from the work-intranet thing.

On Thursday, I had a (quick and tiring) go on the treadmill, and L and I discussed various methods I could use to motivate myself and ways I could use the treadmill and our other equipment. We drew up a schedule for me, which I almost stuck to today! This morning I did 5 minutes less fast-paced-walking than I was meant to, but I did do two extra weight bearing excercises, so I think that's okay.
Girls Aloud were my motivational music of choice, and I also have four pictures of me when I liked (and still like) the way I look(ed). The idea behind the pictures is that I can see my goal, and also I can see that it's attainable - because I used to be there.
We'll see how it goes, but I'm feeling both good and slightly sore around my midriff.

Leon has given me one of my Christmas gifts early: an "Instant Abs" machine! I don't know if we're going to have room for it in our second bedroom, so we'll have to move some stuff around. But yey! I might even be able to wear a nice dress again (although I only have a month, so that might be pushing it) but hopefully, if I keep it up, I'll have a bikini body for when we go away next year! (No, we haven't booked it yet. We haven't even saved any money up for it yet)

No comments: