Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meme

I saw this meme on this blog and thought, why not? So here goes.
Tune in later if you're not bothered. Oh - but there will be no new photos for a while with the computer having gone and died. So I'm having to recycle old ones for now. Sorry.
  1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes.
  2. Do you own a gun? I own a glue gun and a staple gun.
  3. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? I’d be lying if I said no, but I claim to be like Bill Clinton, ahaha.
  4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? The Grape and Strawberry made my yarn a nice colour
    Pastel Nexus
  5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.
  6. What do you think of hotdogs? They’re horrible, unless you use proper sausages!
  7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Carol, starring Patrick Steward (or the Kermit one is funny too…)
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Yorkshire Tea
  9. Can you do push ups? Not proper ones
  10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I don’t really wear jewellery, but I like the red beaded necklace that blogless HB made me.
  11. Favorite hobby? Knitting, duh!
  12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, I have no excuse.
  13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes, glasses, and they look cool.
  14. Middle name? Nope.
  15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
    • I wish my neck didn’t hurt
    • Mmmm tea (one just arrived)
    • Why do I do these memes?
  16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Tea, Gin and Tonic, Wine (oh dear)
  17. Current worry? That I have to replace the computer and was trying not to be spending money.
  18. Current hate right now? Clothes shops round here don’t have trousers in my shape!
  19. Favorite place to be? In bed.
  20. How did you bring in the New Year? Last year, dinner with friends. But I was working on New Year’s Day.
  21. Where would you like to go? Gosh, that’s a list! Somewhere warm would do.
  22. Name three people who will complete this. I doubt anyone else will bother.
  23. Do you own slippers? Yes, I crocheted some.
    Fluffy Not-Bunnies sides
  24. What shirt are you wearing? I’m wearing a pink vest with a beige sweater over it.
  25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried it.
  26. Can you whistle? Yes, but not in tune.
  27. Favorite color? Pink. Red.
  28. Would you be a pirate? Arrr. Seriously though, probably not.
  29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever’s playing on the iPod.
  30. Favorite Girl’s Name? I dunno, something exotic sounding or with a funny spelling
  31. Favorite boy’s name? See above.
  32. What’s in your pocket right now? I don’t put things in my pocket.
  33. Last thing that made you laugh? Yarn Harlot’s blog.
  34. What vehicle do you drive? VW Polo in pistachio
  35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Broken leg (I was 3, I don’t remember it)
  36. Do you love where you live? York is a great city! I’m less enamoured with the house, but it could be worse.
  37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One.

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

that kool aid dyed yarn IS gorgeous!!