Thursday, August 06, 2009

Ground Floor – Kitchenware and waste disposal.

The new floor is down, we had a man in to do it, not least because even though it’s a square room, we wanted it to be a proper job, nice and all.  Floor In These pictures are a little misleading; the floor isn’t as red as it seems in them – the flash made everything a bit orangey. It’s more grey and green than it looks.

There’s a lot of green about at the moment on my blog, isn’t there?

Well, anyway, I received my last Interweave Knits subscription issue today. I can’t decide at the moment whether I would prefer to subscribe again, buy it in Borders when I fancy it, subscribe to something else, or what.
The fall issue is quite inspiring to me, there’s lots of beautiful garments – hardly any are spot on what I’d like, but I’m game for a challenge!
In the meantime, I’m continuing with the fichu. I’ve done some complicated maths on it. I’ll update my project notes with the details, if you’re on Ravelry you can find them here.

I guess I’d better do some work now.

No comments: