Thursday, August 06, 2009

Just For Fun!

I found this on facebook, but can't work it on there, so it's here instead...

MY LIFE ACCORDING TO...Girls Aloud!
Rules:
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.
You can't use the band I used.
Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think...

Pick your Artist:
Girls Aloud

Are you a male or female:
Girls Allowed

Describe yourself:
Something Kinda Oooh

How do you feel:
Sexy, No no no

Describe where you currently live:
Real Life

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Live in the Country

Your favourite form of transportation:
Love Machine

Your best friend is:
Racey Lacey

You and your best friends are:
We Wanna Party

What's the weather like:
Long Hot Summer

Favourite time of day:
Forever & A Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
You Freak Me Out

What is life to you:
All I Need

Your fear:
Deadlines and Diets

What is the best advice you have to give:
No Good Advice

Thought for the Day:
I'll Stand By You

How I would like to die:
Biology

My soul's present condition:
Untouchable

My motto:
No Regrets

If you decide to have a go, drop me a comment and I'll come look. It's actually good fun. I'm off to try it again with some other artists!

No comments: