- Eat - done! We had a lovely spaghetti bolognaise, and I also made a garlic-mussel-pasta for lunch today.
- Build Shelf - done! Though I had to enlist my fiancé’s help – it was a 2 person job.
- Make Invitations – done! Though FH made most of them, I just helped with the last bit of sticking.
- Clean up – done! Well, mostly.
- Reorganise craft items – done! I now know where everything is, and what’s what. My yarn stash is nicely organised into my three-drawer chest, my fabric is in boxes under the desk, my spinning stuff is now available including a nice tidy box downstairs, and the books are shelved!
So, I thought that as part of this process it might be fun to flash my stash! I’ve put the partial balls and items to be frogged in a separate location, they will return to the stash when they have been dealt with. What you see here is everything else. The far left is laceweight, then sock / 4ply, then DK, then Aran, then a bit of chunky on the far right.
|My Stash in all its glory!|
|Nice and Tidy|