Monday, January 24, 2005

DGLMf

So, I went to the link given by Mr Black recently.
It turns out I'm a Deliberate Gentle Love Master (apparantly)
It goes like this:-

  • Charismatic, affectionate, and terrific in relationships, you are what many guys would call a "perfect catch"--and you probably have many admirers, each wishing to capture your long-term love. You're careful, extra careful, because the last thing you want is to hurt anyone. Especially some poor boy whose only crime was liking you.
  • Your exact opposite:
    Half-cocked
    Random Brutal Sex Dreamer
  • We've deduced you're fully capable of a dirty fling, but you do feel that post-coital attachment after hooking up. So, conscientious person that you are, you do your best to reserve physical affection for those you respect...so you can respect yourself.
  • Your biggest negative is the byproduct of your careful nature: indecision. You're just as slow rejecting someone as you are accepting them.
  • ALWAYS AVOID: The False Messiah, The 5-Night Stand, The Vapor Trail, The Bachelor
  • CONSIDER: The Gentleman, someone just like you.

So - er... Maybe that's not quite on the mark - or maybe it is...

2 comments:

Lint said...

It would be nice to think I had better things to do than take this sort of test. But, since I just took it, clearly I don't.

I was annoyed that it wouldn't let the three adjectives that describe me be "Funny, Funny & Repetitive". So I went with "Fantastic, Tall & Bored".

Bertworld said...

Welcome back.

I'll have to try the link out at lunch