Sunday, September 25, 2005

The delights of Sushi

I am excited about a new book I bought.
It's about Sushi. Not only does it explain why Sushi exists, what you need to make it and how to make it, it also explains how to eat it! Fa-antastic!
So, I may even get around to making some, although I expect that I will first try on a Saturday. I also need to buy a bamboo mat, and possibly some chopsticks.

I'm also mildly annoyed - I downloaded some software to my phone to be able to shop from my modlie (as if I need an excuse...) and it doesn't work. Grr.
And I have only bananas and a kiwi to make smoothie with tomorrow. Not as exciting as on previous mornings. I should buy some more soft fruit.

I wonder if there's any further tasty and interesting food that's good for me that I could try - I'm enjoying most of it so far!

2 comments:

iasonas said...

So that's why you were buying sushi today! I have always said that somebody should open a proper sushi bar in York where you can eat it a la carte.

Bertworld said...

like the new photo!