Saturday, September 10, 2005

Waiting is pants

Today I will have been waiting an entire week to upgrade my phone for free rather than for hundreds of pounds(!) - Well, technically it will have been a year-and-a-day. I know which phone I want at least. I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to return with a lock for the door so that I can leave the darned house! Who knows why it takes him so long to walk into town (15 mins) to a shop that sells locks (okay, that might be more tricky) and then back (15 mins). I suppose he could still be having trouble finding the lock, or he could be mucking about doing some other random thing. Or something horrible could have happened, which is really why I'm concerned.

I also dislike waiting for web-pages to load. I'm currently waiting for our broadband to be set up to minimise this waiting.

Oh well.

So, anyway. I currently have the Samsung E800 I'm thinking of upgrading to either the Samsung E530 or Samsung E720 I'm definitely sticking with Samsung. I wish their slide-phones were nicer, but the newer ones are blokey or don't have enough features. I like girly phones, but I also want something with proper features. I'm still a techie (I reckon that should be spelled tekki).

3 comments:

Bertworld said...

just noticed I had two links off your site. Must be because i'm extra special!

Sarum said...

Bleh, blog comment advert spam. Isn't anywhere sacred and off limits to advertisers?

Damn capitalism!

Tsuki said...

Yeah, I try to delete them mostly. I've had offers of American degrees and other equally pointless rubbish...