Wednesday, August 16, 2006

blurb

I want gadgets. I’m tired of not being able to afford stuff. I know that I don’t need the stuff that I want, which is why I haven’t bought it. Why did apple have to stop making the only nice Ipod? It’s really not on. I don’t like ebay. I wish I had the determination to continue running with no aim. I need to buy wallpaper or plaster for the bathroom. Leon still hasn’t taken the radiator off for me to get rid of that paper. I can’t walk around naked tonight as we have a guest for dinner. We got wine delieverd, and I signed for it in my dressing gown and pink fluffy slippers – the man commented on my nice slippers. I need a hug. I am wearing sexy boots. I have a job interview, but we’ll see how that goes. I like muffins but not when they’re dry. I have got used to tea without sugar. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve this, sometimes I wonder what I did right. I’m roasting a pork joint, probably with honey mustard coating of some sort. Yum. Can I be bothered to work out tonight before I prepare dinner? Or should I do it in between? Do I have time to bathe? I have the most gorgeous shoes.

No comments: