Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Secret Pal 12 Package 2!

I know I already blogged twice today, but I just had to post about my recent parcel.

My secret pal shipped this latest installment to me, and it arrived on Friday, but I only had chance to collect it today!
Secret Pal 12 Package 2 You might be able to see what there is, but here's the list anyway:
  • Sock Yarn from Cinders Knitting - isn't it fantastic colours? I'll have to try to find out more!
  • Yarn Harlot's latest book, "Things I learned from knitting..." - I've read the first couple of things, it's very funny!
  • 70% cocoa chocolate. Yum.
  • Some pretty and nice-smelling soap
  • and a lovely card
I'm really pleased with this package! The yarn and book are so fab, and I've already begun munching the chocolate.
Thank you Secret Pal, whoever you are. I'm still unable to decipher the return address, and my blog stats (yes, I looked in the end) are no help.

No comments: