Saturday, November 22, 2008

Clapotis!

Clapotis on meSo, as I mentioned in yesterday's post, I finished my Clapotis in time to wear it to the Stitch and Craft (or whatever it was called) show yesterday. I love it! It's warm, pretty, stylish, and did I mention it's warm? It's pretty long, but in a good way. Brilliant! That also means that I have one less thing on the needles at the moment. I know I should really get going on mum's cardigan, but I don't really feel like it. I might have a stab at the swatch for the Muir.

Matching Hat and Sweater We went to the tip today to do some recycling and when we came back I realised that OH was wearing his hat with the sweater I knit. As they're both in the same yarn, it looked very cute, in a matchy-matchy way. I really like both items, and I'm glad that he does too.

No comments: