Saturday, November 06, 2004

A week

This week has certainly been one.
So, how's stuff with me? Well, aside of being dissapointed (but not surprised) byt the election over the pond...
My back/coccyx is much improved - I can sleep the whole night now, and sit on most surfaces (although wooden benches still a no-no)
I'm feeling very poor too, cash wise. But then, that's about normal for me. I've started doing a jigsaw puzzle, which is quite fun, although it's probably the most complicated puzzle in the world! It has 5 dalmation puppies with a background of flowers and grass. There are basically 4 pieces! Well, no, there are 500 pieces, but they all look the same. Still, I've completed it before and this time when it's done I'm going to frame it. That'll be good. And it's a really nice picture, and means I'll be able to move one of the buffy ones back upstairs hopefully. Not that I didlike Buffy and Willow - quite the contrary, but I do feel much fatter when they're hanging on the wall for Dom to drool over. I'm quite sure that he doesn't mean for me to feel bad when he likes these celebrities (in fact he's convinced I look like Alyson Hannigan anyway - see below) but I feel distinctly inadequate sometimes. Ok - so I like some celeb men too - But mostly he's better looking than they are anyway. I guess it probably works both ways because I think that he might feel like he should be more like Colin Firth (or whoever is current flavour) but...
So here's a nice pic of me, and one of Alyson Hannigan - what do you think?

No comments: