Friday, May 19, 2006

PTH 12?

So, Bad Data came a measly 17th in the PTH (That’s Pub Treasure Hunt) – though our friend Lint’s team won. Well done them.
Bad Data were "the Dukes of Hazzard"
Bad Data PTH May 2006
(I’ve cropped the picture so that you can’t see my thighs! Ick!)

We spent the evening of the 11th May wandering around York dressed like this, answering a range of questions (incorrectly, it seems) and not drinking any of the special drinks. L and The Black got called Gay Cowboys rather a lot, which sucked.
I did quite like some of the other costumes, so I don’t mind not being the best at that. We did get the most points for origami, with L’s amazing Paper-General-Lee.
It was rather a shame that the routes didn’t overlap slightly more, we only saw one other team of people we knew while trekking round. It also sucked that only the special drinks counted. Still, we could have cheated and lied about our drinking like Chip’s BBBs.
I may try to get the ear of the new organisers and see if I can convince them that using a letter as the theme would be good. That said, the last one that Lint organised was great (Theme was Cartoons and we were the Wacky Races – I will eventually put a picture of that up!)

3 comments:

Chip said...

We would have come 8th (I think) rather than 6th if we hadn't "lied" about our drinks. There was a weighting factor that knocked the score down for larger teams - primarily introduced for our team, I think!

Tsuki said...

Well, I guess I can't complain about that. :)
We did really only drink two special drinks, if we had "lied" we probably wouldn't have come any better on the score anyway!!

Jimbobjo said...

Your thighs are gorgeous, honey, no need to crop them :-)