Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Finally!

So, some pics as promised, and the story about the flowers...

I went to the post office to pick up what I thought was a gift from Play for Leon. However, it was not. It was, in fact:

How odd - who has bought me flowers? Hmm
Anyway, I got home and realised something crucial. I don't own a vase. Nobody has ever bought me flowers before.
...
Okay, now that you've recovered from that shock, can you guess what I did?

You guessed it. I went and bought a vase:

And then another, as I liked buying vases.

Woo

And for those who are interested, here's my team from the PTH.

and me


My SP has commented that she's left a clue in the last parcel about who she is in case I haven't guessed. I still don't have any idea, so I'm very excited to get the clue! And also reminded that I need to sort out my parcel for my downstream!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Looks like you had a great time! Oh, and yes, hammies DO count! Any creature that we fur-moms love totally counts as a fur-kid. So sorry to hear about little Martin. I'd love to see a picture of Aston. You should do "Hammies on Thursday"!