Friday, December 31, 2004

23 Cool things that I did in my 23rd year!

In no real order...
  1. Got a good Payrise (not likely to happen again, by the looks...)
  2. Got the Star Wars DVD Boxset
  3. Had a fab holiday in Scarborough, proving that British seaside is still cool
  4. Visited Gemma in Manchester, which was fun!
  5. Used an out-of-date railcard, and got away with it!
  6. Saw the best movie of the year: The Incredibles!
  7. Met Terry Pratchett
  8. Went to my first Beatles tribute, sans Dom.
  9. Went to York races in a pink dress and pink hat (quelle surprise)
  10. Learnt how to make dresses (and sucessfully wore two I made)
  11. Tried Thai food
  12. Found out that I actually like olives (!!)
  13. Ate strawberries dipped in a chocolate fountain! Wicked!
  14. Got a deep fat fryer, and fried loads of random things!
  15. Learnt Oh When The Saints on my guitar
  16. Played badminton a little and got back into swimming
  17. Visited Jax in Edinburgh and saw the fringe festival stuff
  18. Moved into a house
  19. Hosted a BBQ
  20. Dressed up in fancy dress 5 times!
  21. Watched Viking Longboat racing outside the flat (where I used to live)
  22. Bought and Built a bed
  23. Black tie dinner at the National Railway Museum - very cool!
And of course, it's my Birthday between 20:25 on New Year's Eve (the day I use as my birthday) amd the same time the following day.

1 comment:

Bertworld said...

Hope you had a good birthday, and got lots of cool pressies. 23 makes me feel soooo old (guess cos I am!)