Thursday, April 20, 2006

Material Girl

I have to admit it, I like nice things. I know that you all must have worked that out anyway. There are sooooo many things I want to buy right now though. Around this time of year I am always itching to spend my bonus, but unfortunately it went on clearing my overdraft. We do intend to get ourselves a car once Leon has passed his test. We’re also after some new sofas which we’ve seen. Then there’s the bathroom, which we want to re-paper. (I’d love to rip it all out and begin again, but that’s way out of budget!)
Then there are always clothes and shoes I want. Especially since I’m having to re-wear a dress I already wore for the evening-do. And I would like to get the groovy guitar game that Lint introduced us to the other night; that was wicked. And there’s a bunch of DVDs I’d like, and CDs, and books. I’d like to get Civ4 too, as Iasonas speaks highly of it, and I do quite enjoy taking over the world! Though it sounds like it’s not as easy to conquer the World in Civ4 as it is in Civ2. I wouldn’t mind getting Singstar Rocks too. It is also a sad fact that we have a very old and pants analogue cordless phone, which is badly in need of being thrown in the bin and replaced with a nice shiny new model.
So this is quite a big wish-list for someone with no money.

2 comments:

Bertworld said...

I'm sur i can burn you a copy of civ4. not had the time to get used to it, as it is a little different

Tsuki said...

You're not offering to illegally copy it, of course.