Thursday, April 20, 2006

One Step Beyond

Life seems quite hectic suddenly! I have lots of exciting things to do this weekend. First, we’re going out on Friday night to meet James’s new squeeze, and to have a meal. (I know I’ve been whinging about money, but it will just have to be fine.) Second we’re running on Saturday morning in training. Third, it’s the day-do for Tom’s wedding just after noon. Then at about 3pm we’re in Fulford to have the meal. Once that’s done we’re heading back to our house to collect Leon’s parents and let them in to our house. Then I’m getting changed into a nice frock and we’re off to the evening-do at 7:30. I dread to think what time we’ll get back from that. Sunday we’re heading off to the War of the Worlds concert in Manchester, including eating out somewhere. I’ve left that to Leon to plan. Thank goodness I’ve booked the Monday off work! I do enjoy having things to do though, so woo!

No comments: