Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Things I’m looking forward to doing during my week off

Sleeping in I will not have to drag myself out of bed in time for work; I will be able to get up late. If the weather is nice, I’ll probably be getting up reasonably early to make the most of it though. Lazing around the house in my nightie I will not have to get dressed! It’s much more acceptable to be wearing a nightie in your own home than it would be to wear one to work. That said, I’ll have to get dressed on the day that Oxfam come to take away our old sofa. I’ll probably also have to get dressed on other days too, especially if I intend to do anything outside of my house. Making Fudge (and other food stuff) I intend to spend some of the time I have during my week off making fudge. I have a recipe I found online. If it is any good, I’ll post it on the recipe page. I might even add a picture. I will invariably also cook a complicated meal too. Shopping! Yes, I may not have much money for shopping, but I will still venture in to town and do some! I still have to get my nightie/pyjamas and dressing gown combo. I may also buy random toiletries and such. We still need frames for two of the artworks from Leon’s A-Level too (which are very good) Put up pictures I’ve convinced Leon to put up some picture hooks. Okay, so he hasn’t yet, but we are deciding where to put our pictures. Leon wants to put all of them in the second bedroom. We’ll see. Most of all, I think I will enjoy not sitting in a cold office in front of a computer wishing that I was sitting outside in the sun.

No comments: