Friday, June 23, 2006

Weeks go by...

I have had a very nice two weeks. I had a week off work and then this week my boss has had a week off work. Things are a little more relaxed when he’s not around. I have worked really hard though, had lots on. The random project person I have been working with is very cheerful and positive. I have lots of cool stuff I could possibly be doing in the future; although I have no doubt that it will all be shot down as soon as my boss gets back!

We went to see Dylan Moran last night, which was pretty good. Leon and I remembered to turn up - always a bonus. We went to Fiesta Mexicana first, which was nice. I probably ate more than I should have. Then on to the theatre to see DM. he was funny, mostly. The general consensus seemed to be that he could have been funnier. We all liked the “What? Yes.” Joke. I liked the bit about cows too. He seems a little obsessed with cake and cages, and he definitely smokes too much. It was the fourth live comedian I’ve been to see (officially, unofficially I’ve seen 5) and he was better than the other three (the fourth was Matt Lucas who gate crashed the show with the other three in and outclassed them all.)

Race For Life is only 5 days away now. Tonight Leon and I are meant to be running our full 3 miles in one go. We almost did it on Wednesday, but I sort of lost my momentum when we had to walk down the steps. Then we will be going out again, including celebrating Iasonas newly found Actuarydom and eating some Thai food.

No comments: