Sunday, July 02, 2006

Digital?

We got a digital decoder with hard drive for recording. The one we had yesterday did not work. It froze up and was not very useful at all. So we took it back.
In addition to this, although it seems that our aerial is capable of receiving the digital signal, it's flakey on some channels. So Leon insisted on getting a new aerial that could go in the loft.
He also has borrowed some steps to get to the loft with. (how worried am I now?)
His mates are still here (their steps) and are watching one of my DVDs. One I haven't watched yet, but I didn't want to join them because they were already two episodes into the series. I'm sure I'll get round to watching it some time.
I have had some interesting ideas about some clothes I might make. Leon's found a fabric supplier who might be useful.

No comments: