If you care, it was 08:25 31/12/2006
Anyway, as discussed a bit in the pub:
25 things of note that happened in my 25th year (roughly chronological)
- Discovered MSE
- Painted an oil painting for Leon for his birthday
- Saw The Feeling before they were famous
- Opened an ISA - my first savings in a long time!
- War of the Worlds LIVE
- Discovered that I like butternut squash and aubergine (the food and the colour!)
- Got on a bike again after 10 years of being an avid pedestrian
- Bought a car!
- Bought new sofas
- Made cushions for the sofas
- Saw Dylan Moran live
- Ran in the Race For Life
- and raised money for Cancer Research
- Lost a stone in weight
- Got Aston and Martin, our hamsters
- Watched Elvington air show from a field in the rain!
- Discovered MySpace and got back in touch with my cousins
- Got a promotion at work
- York Maize Maze - Star Trek theme!
- Got back in a car after 6 years to take driving lessons
- Came third in the PTH!
- Made another ball dress to match my fab shoes
- Spent a day at the seaside in winter (near enough) and ate fish and chips
- did Christmas dinner for SIX people!
- Redecorated the bathroom