Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Blog Worries

I got an email from blogger today. This is what it said:

This email is a response to your request for information about your Blogger account. To regain access to your account, please click on the following link:
(I’ve removed the link, just in case)
Clicking on this link will take you to a web page that will let you choose a new password. Once you've submitted your new password, you'll be able to log in to your Blogger account.
If in the process of recovering your password you see the log into Blogger page, please see this Blogger Help article for information on how to fix your browsers cookie settings:
(I’ve removed the link, just in case)
You could also try logging in/recovering your password from a different web browser - we recommend Mozilla Firefox:
http://mozilla.org/products/firefox/
Sincerely,
The Blogger Team


This is all fine, except that I have not had any problems logging on to blogger, nor have I requested a new password. Looks a bit fishy, hmm?
Anyway, I didn’t click the link.

No comments: