Monday, January 15, 2007

Driving too fast?

I had another driving lesson today. Woo.
I also met my new instructor. No, before you say it, I didn't scare away the last one.
His name is Tony. He has a Corsa too, which is good. I haven't decided whether I like him yet, but he seemed to know what he was talking about. Well, you'd hope so, being a driving instructor.
I was being overconfident this time. Which is pants. The trouble is that I was being too cautious last week (so I was told) and now I'm being the opposite. I dunno, but I've recently been getting flashbacks to some of the horrible and scary moments in past tests.
I'm doing my best to stay positive, and the guy did say that my driving was reasonable.
Ho hum. I'm trying anyway - I'd love to be able to drive when we go to America.

No comments: