Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Out of the Blue

I got an email a couple of days ago from an old friend I haven’t heard from in about six years or more. It was really nice to hear from him. Hopefully, as he’s not too far away, we’ll be able to meet up and have a drink somewhere. I would like that, he was a good friend through sixth form. Okay, everyone knows that I used to fancy him, but it was mostly for his muscles, and Leon has that (and more).
I’ve always had someone like him around, until quite recently. When I went to uni I found another muscular lad who would go dance to cheesy music with me. One of the main benefits (and main drawbacks) of this is that they scare away any potentially annoying men. These days I don’t go dancing much, so the whole being hit on thing is less of an issue.
Anyway, that was a nice surprise for me.

No comments: