My host for SP11 is Jenn, and she's sent us a contest - if we post answers to the below questions we can be in with a chance to win some lush sock yarn! Woo!
So, here's mine:
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
My stitch and row counters - otherwise I have to draw tally charts on my patterns! I can't count rows myself yet, though I am working on it!
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
I did take some knitting to Florida with me this last time - I took some socks and also my crochet squares. I didn't get much done though!
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
Hmm, that's a tough one. As I've been to Florida 5 times now, that's one, but I like historical places too. I like visiting warm places!
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Well, I love the Debbie Stoller books which I've used to teach myself to knit. I don't really have any others.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I only really listen to Cast On, usually in the bath as it's the only time I get chance. Don't worry though - I use speakers not headphones for the bath!
Well, there we go, I've sorted that out. Wish me luck!
Holiday update posts coming soon!