Here's the SP11 Questionnaire!
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love knitting with wool/wool blends. I've also tried cotton, but really I'll knit with anything!
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
At the moment they're in a compartment in my knitting chest.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
Beginner, I just started in January 2007.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
5. What's your favorite scent?
I'm into fruity ones.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
I do like reece's peanut butter cups! haha. I prefer candy with fruit or nuts in it.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I knit and have just started to crochet, I don't spin. I do make dresses for myself.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I can play mp3s, I like cheesy UK pop.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I'm a pink and red girl. My least favourite colour is purple, though it can be nice.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I live with my other half, Leon; we have a dwarf russian hamster.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
yes, all of them (maybe even all at once sometimes!
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
I dunno, I've not been knitting long enough to have a favourite. I am on my second pair of socks!
13. What are you knitting right now?
Socks, a throw, crocheting a baby blanket.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I'm not a fan of the plastic ones, I don't own any circulars yet.
It is worth mentioning that I prefer longer needles that I can tuck under my arms, except for socks, of course!
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Nope, In fact I'm not sure what a swift is!
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
Less than 6 months, as I haven't been knitting long!
18. What is your favorite holiday?
I love the summer, hallowe'en is fun.
19. Is there anything that you collect?
I collect mugs (you know, like coffee/tea cups)
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I have a subscription to Simply Knitting and have all the Debbie Stoller books
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Anything! I love learning new stuff.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes, I'm a UK 6-7 (Euro 40, US 7-8) The average sock pattern you get with opal fit me fine.
23. When is your birthday?
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
Yes! Yes I am!!! I'm Tsuki