Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Someone's calling you, but they can't get through.

Briefly, Knitting…
When I got home, though, there was a small parcel waiting for me. It was some lovely mink coloured sock yarn. I’ve ordered two balls of Cygnet Wool Rich 4ply to make the Earl Grey Socks by theYarn Harlot

Work
I now have a work mobile so they can contact me any time of the day or night. [sarcasm on] How fantastic is that? [sarcasm off] Well, they would be able to, if it worked. Rubbish thing. It’s a properly snazzy phone, but it’s not working, at all. Some updates are meant to have come through or something, but they haven’t. So now I can waste large parts of my day getting it set up. It’s a Sony Ericsson K530i

I will be turning it off as soon as I leave work though. There’s an answer-phone function, which I’ll set up if it EVER starts working properly. Pah.

On the other hand, the time where it’s not working properly is time where people can’t call me on it. I dread to think what the ring tone is, or the message tone. I might go hide in the loo and have a play. It’s annoying to have people doing that nearby and I don’t want to be one of those annoying people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Hallowe'en!