Indeed, or by what they choose to keep by their bed...
I don't have a bedside table, as such. There isn't room.
What I do have is as follows:
- Alarm Clock - y'know, to make me not late for work.
- Random knitting - not even what I'm knitting right now!
- Spinning stuff - I'm spinning some red stuff which I'm about half way through.
- Books: Stephen King's Lisey (which I lost my place in) and a book about crafty/yarnie words in real life.
- Magazines: Just some knitting mags now, there were some cardmaking ones but I moved them to the craft room just today.
I'm not sure what that says about me. I think it says that I should get out more, why am I posting this drivel?