- Donated to a charity each month by DD
- Donated to Tricoteuses Sans Frontières
- Made some curtains
- Visited Bruges
- Bought an Apple Macbook
- Knit my first sweater
- Got the Polo through its MOT
- Still a size 12!
- Met up with some knitters from Ravelry
- Started a knit night!
- Published my first knitting design
- Learnt to spin on a drop spindle
- Created a group on Ravelry
- Got two new hamsters, Rowan and Aran
- Brushed up on my French
- Met OH's French Family
- Switched to Organic Free Range eggs, mayo, chickens…etc
- hand-baked bread, and finally bought a bread maker
- Participated in 5 different swaps (CSI, Discworld Luggage, Secret Pal 12, Music with Sox in, Secret Santa)
- Created 26 knitted (or crocheted) items, including 13 gifts
- Made three dresses for various occasions
- Organised a Knit Along
- Learnt to make beaded jewellery
- Started to pay off the mortgage!
- Planted mint in the garden (my first herbs) and cooked with it!
- Painted the new gate green (I can't claim to have put the gate up though)
- Got organised at work so that I could have a holiday on my Birthday :-)
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Better Late than Never...
So, as promised, 27 things I've achieved/done in my 27th year...