Sunday, January 06, 2008

First FO of January, and progress...

Yes, I've finished the Ickle Bag (aka Teeny Tiny Felted Tote) gifted me by Crafty Drama Queen

Also, I've made progress on the curtains (pics on Flickr) and on my quilted picture (from my MIL)

So today's been pretty successful!

Also, I got a lovely birthday card from Lint which is funny because of something silly he did. It's also sweet because it's a fantastic card about a penguin who paints itself pink but then wears lots of knitting. You have to read it. If you know me, and are at my house just ask because it'll be up on the shelf until February (when I'll take em down for L's)

2 comments:

Craftydramaqueen said...

Lovin' the TTFT!

kasiaiscarly said...

Happy Belated Birthday. And I'd love a curd recipe from England! Nicola is from Liverpool and I don't know what kind it was, but none of the ones in the US can compare!

You can drop it to me at kasiaiscarly (at) yahoo (dot) com! Thanks!